Wednesday 12 September 2012

Quick update on my transformation progress

Hi folks,

sorry to have kept things quite on here lately, this is kind of a laid back and relaxed transformation!

The whole reason I was getting so knackered was because I was trying to juggle a million things at once.

So I have cut right back on the stuff that was pulsating my adrenaline glands all day.

Right now I only answer emails between 12 and 4. I only go on Facebook to post links to my articles and I don't do any work at night time.

In this sense I am not spilling out all my energy trying to chase people up and respond to everything.

I have also noticed that the less emails I send the less I receive

The last two days of my transformation I have been taking some time out to really appreciate what I have, and to let people know how much I appreciate them, this involved writing letters, sending emails and just telling people thanks!!

It really did make me feel better so I decided to write an article about it!

http://www.rmkhealth.co.uk/newshome.php?m=09&y=2012&nid=124


As I carry on with this transformation I will be focusing on small little things that make profound differences and will keep escalating the compound affect all of these things have as I work through them.

On a nutritional front I am finding my Nutrition plan really easy, its not too strict, on Sunday night I had a lovely roast chicken with veggies and after wards gave everyone Apple pie, it didn't bother me that I went without this and instead I just had some berries and natural yoghurt.

Exercise wise I am still going with the 100 press ups and squats per day with a 10kg vest. At the weekend the kids did this with me in the garden, and embarrassingly whilst I was breathing out my backside they where laughing and getting ahead of me in the workout!

Being a Dad is the toughest fitness challenge ever!!!!

So that's it for now, but will keep updating this regularly throughout the next month! so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment